Follow the tips that are mentioned below to make the acne healing process faster as well as more effective.
- Always maintain a good skincare regime to keep it healthy.
- Use pure lemon juice to prepare the home remedies as the bottled lemon juice may contain preservatives that may hurt your skin.
- If the acne is really bad then do not use lemon juice directly on the skin. It may give a burning effect to the skin.
- Avoid standing under the sun after the direct application of lemon juice on the skin as its UV rays may make the condition worse.
- You can also add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to 1 a glass of water. Stir it and drink the water to detoxify the body internally, which in turn will reduce the acne breakout.
- You can also add other ingredients like olive oil, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, raw milk, etc., to the lemon juice to make different home remedies for acne. However, you need to do proper research regarding the quantity of these ingredients to be added to the remedy.
After using all these home remedies of lemon for acne, if the condition does not improve, then you should consult a dermatologist to confirm whether it is the outcome of some other disease.
To get rid of acne is no more a pricey affair! You can use these simple remedies with lemon to gift yourself an acne-free and flawless skin.