7. Lemon and Chickpea
The use of chickpea helps to treat acne by absorbing the excess oil and dirt from the skin. It opens up the skin pores and provides an exfoliating effect to the skin.
Things You Need:
- Lemon – 1
- Chickpea Powder – 1 tbsp
- Lukewarm Water – As per the requirement
- Take the lemon and cut it into two halves.
- Take the chickpea powder in a small bowl and squeeze the lemon juice on it.
- Mix the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the acne-affected skin and leave for few minutes.
- Rinse the area with lukewarm water and wipe the skin with a clean towel.
- You can apply your regular moisturizer to your skin if you feel that it has become very dry.
- Use this remedy once daily to get a complete cure from the acne problem.
8. Lemon and Yogurt
You can also combine lemon juice with the skin-friendly yogurt to get rid of acne. Containing astringent, vitamins and skin nourishing properties, yogurt will definitely offer an effective cure to the acne problem. The lactic acid in it makes it antibacterial in nature. Apart from that it also contains zinc and Vitamin B, which nourishes the skin well. Also, it maintains the pH level of the skin that keeps acne at bay.
Things You Need:
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- A Mild Soap
- Clean your face with a mild soap and pat it dry with a towel.
- Take the lemon juice and yogurt in a bowl and mix well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the acne-affected area with your fingertips.
- Leave it on the skin for few minutes, and then wash the area with normal water.
- Repeat this process regularly to get rid of acne soon.