5. Lemon and Egg White Mask
Egg white has also many beneficial properties for the skin. The mild astringent properties of egg white tones the acne-affected skin. Also, when the egg white dries on the skin, it pulls the dirt and impurities from the skin. Its application soaks the excess oil from the skin that causes acne.
Things You Need:
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- A Mild Soap
- Take 1 egg and separate the white portion of it.
- Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it and whisk well.
- Divide the mixture into three parts.
- Clean your face with a mild soap and pat it dry.
- Apply the first layer of the mixture to the skin and leave for 5 to 7 minutes and then apply the second layer. After 5 to 7 minutes, apply the third layer to the acne.
- After 5 to 7 minutes, clean the area with warm water, and then pat dry the skin.
- Follow this remedy regularly to get rid of acne soon.
6. Lemon and Cinnamon
You will be surprised to know that other than cooking, cinnamon can also be used to treat acne. Loaded with antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal properties, cinnamon can very well help to get rid of acne and symptoms.
Things You Need:
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of ground cinnamon in a bowl, and mix well to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the acne and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse the area with lukewarm water and wipe your face with a clean towel.
Note: Cinnamon may cause a burning sensation in some people. So before applying it on the skin, do a patch test by applying it to a small part of your arm. If it does not irritate your skin, then you can go ahead with this remedy.