Every woman loves to fit into the slim jeans that she has in her wardrobe. But, more often than not, she would be finding it difficult to wear the jeans due to the excess baggage that she is carrying around her waistline. If you are also a victim of excessive fat deposits around your waistline, then you need not worry about it anymore. You also do not need to undergo painful and expensive medical procedures to get rid of the excess belly fat. There are less painful and cost effective tips that you can follow that will help you to get the desired belly size that you have been longing for some time. The following are some of the belly flattening tips that have been suggested by experienced nutrition and health experts to shrink your tummy size to size zero. These tips will help you to easily wear those slim fit and low waist jeans that you always wanted to wear.
1.Eat During The Magic Hour
It is considered by many nutrition and well being experts that the time between 3 pm and 4 pm is the magic hour. It is the ideal time for you to eat a diet rich in proteins. You can think of munching on a small piece of low fat cheese, or a protein bar or some almonds with an organic apple. Make certain that you eat the protein snack every single day.
• This snack will help in boosting your metabolism and balancing your sugar levels.
• It will help in lowering your insulin levels which will in turn reduce the fat stored in your belly area.
• Make sure that you eat every 3 to 4 hours to maintain blood sugar levels.
Doing the ball exchange exercise three to four times a week will help you to maintain a flat belly for life. This has to be coupled with proper and nutritious diet.
• Lay flat on your back and place your arms over your head. The legs have to be straight out.
• Grab hold of the gravity exercise ball and hold it above your head with your hands.
• Now slowly move the ball towards your chest and during this process lift your legs to meet the ball and place it between the ankles.
• Now bring the ball to the floor with your legs and the arms must be straightened out over your head.
• Repeat this exercise 10 to 12 times every day.